I have several questions and that is why I decided to post a topic, not to bother you on the chat for everything.
So here are they:
- is there a possibility to be a multi-language shop as in the demo?
- does Sellacious use the Joomla core user registration/login component and if so, if a user puts an address when registering, will it be put in Sellacious as well?
- could you tell me how does the message system work? Is there any inbox for ex. which every user has?
- is there a way to put a shipping cost per order, not only per product?
- is there a module which can show the latest listed products which I can put on other page of the website (It is not only a shop, but with articles)?
- [a bug] - after checking out I get the message "Changing to the selected status 38 not allowed from current status ." - what is wrong?
- [probably for the future releases] is there a way instead of Paid listing per product (for a certain period) to be Paid listing per seller (for a certain period) - so that a seller pays a commission for selling products as a whole, not per product? [one more additional feature: to have limitations per amount of products - for ex. a seller payes 10 euro for 1 month and can sell up to 10 products] - just a suggestion
Thank you very much!