fbpx
  Thursday, 03 June 2021
  16 Replies
  3.3K Visits
  Subscribe
Hi,
I'm using the sellacious login module, I have disabled all others, when I click to register (Become a user) I get the following error.
No idea why, any ideas???
This sadly all seems to be hassle everytime I want to change something, half regretting not choosing shopify.
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Hi,
The config is in Joomla backend->global configuration-> users.
Please mark this post resolved.
Thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi,
Please share your sellacious version and template version.

Thanks.
2 years ago
·
Hi,
I'm using the latest sellacious: 2.0.0-beta3 (And that version of template)
Helix Ultimate Editor Template 1.1.3

I've put my site details on here too
2 years ago
·
Sometimes you need to find the best Coupons Codes website, Get all latest coupon codes for the top brands. We have the largest database of all discount codes online. Get your promo deal now!!!! walmart promo code

Haha this is the last place I expected to have a bot advertising, thanks mate but no thanks!

I would appreciate it though if you could solve my issue Emoticon Wink
2 years ago
·
Hi, This is still not working, could you kindly fix the bug please, so my users can create accounts?
2 years ago
·
Hi, we have looked into this issue and it is not fund on our system. so we need further information-

1. your php version
2. joomla version
3. tempalte is our official or other (provide link)

thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi, we have looked into this issue and it is not fund on our system. so we need further information-

1. your php version
2. joomla version
3. tempalte is our official or other (provide link)

thanks

Hi,

Strange then, as I have tried to resolve it, though couldn't find much online, and as I'm not a developer by trade, rather an Engineer who is picking this up as I go, I didn't want to go meddling in any code, and assumed as Joomla seemed to be working fine otherwise, it was an issue with Sellacious, my apologies if it is not, I would appreciate your help in resolving asap Emoticon Smile

Please see attached the site details again.

Php Version is 7.3.28
Joomla Version 3.9.27
Joomla Platform version 13.1.0

The sellacious template is straight off of your website, it is not the quick/start template but the ordinary 2.0.0-beta3

I am using Helix Ultimate Template 1.1.4

Hope this helps
2 years ago
·
Hi. everything seems fine can you reach me on chat i would like to diagnose the issue by logging in your system.

thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi, i checked adding the user from fronted and got same error, then i tried to same from admin view and got table not found error.
seems like your sellacious is not updated properly. i have found many broken things in backend.
Can you confirm that your sellacious update beta3 was without any error. if no then send me that installation error. else pls try to update sellacious again and first try to add user from admin view if successful then add from frontend.

Let me know the results.

Thanks.
2 years ago
·
Hi Indresh,

I did use 2.0.0 Beta3, I tried to update yet again, and it did not show any errors (if I am indeed updating correctly by going to extensions, install and installing the template again).

However, I checked and it still shows the same error regarding the database and having been unable to reach the sellacious timings database.

Any advice on how to proceed please?

Cheers
Sam
2 years ago
·
Hi,
Try creating table manually. follow this thread https://www.sellacious.com/community-support/4909-sellacious-beta3-warning-__sellacious_seller_timings-doesn-t-exist?start=0#reply-5483
let me know if issue still exists.

thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi Indresh,

I did this and it resolved the issue for Sellers, however when I tried it again (it slipped my mind to check at the time), I have discovered that it still says save not permitted when the user tries to make an account. (Seller works, user does not).

If I make a client/user account in Sellacious backend, it works fine, but the front end does not still, with the exact same error.
Is there say a missing relational DB for the client as well?

Any guidance asap would be great as I want to launch the platform very soon (this next week or so) to test that it meets my clients needs.

Cheers
Sam
2 years ago
·
Hi,
I can't access the site with credentials you provided before can you message me backend url and admin/password again.

thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi

Ahh my bad, I changed the domain. Please see attached in this message the site details.
It should be the same but with new Url the3dstore.co.uk
I've attached both regardless

Cheers
Sam
2 years ago
·
Hi,
"Allow User Registration" config in joomla was disabled because of which you it was not allowing you to save new registration. I have enabled the config. please check you will be able to register now.

Thanks.
2 years ago
·
Thank you Indresh!

That's fantastic, I had no idea I had accidentally clicked that, where abouts is that setting located please, just so I can ensure in the future I do not click it?

Cheers
Sam
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
Hi,
The config is in Joomla backend->global configuration-> users.
Please mark this post resolved.
Thanks
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
  • +1 (408) 821-8283
  • Email hello@sellacious.com