fbpx
  Friday, 27 August 2021
  6 Replies
  2.1K Visits
  Subscribe
How does one enable the display of store descriptions? I don't understand this feature at all. The documentation mentions that it an be done but I do not see where it specifies how. I don't see a field for it when I look at sellers, or in the test store i have made. I see there are no descriptions in the demo store using the squick theme, too. I must be missing something obvious, right? Can anyone clue me in?
2 years ago
·
Hi,
Can you tell me what it the sellacious version on your site? There might a possibility that your version doesn't include this feature. Let us know and we will provide you latest version.

Thanks.
Hello, it is v2.0.0-beta1 from one of the quick start packages. Thanks for your attention.
I also see that store hours, shipping times, and other hyper local settings are not available in my installation. Perhaps I did not install everything that is required?
Thanks for the updates, I should have thought to be at the latest version before asking questions. I still am unclear how to enable display of the store description, i do not see it in the list of fields to enable for sellers. Is there a setting I have missed? The updated files did allow the display of the store timings as expected, but nothing for the description seems to have changed.
2 years ago
·
Hi,
Store description is added in later version 2.0-rc2 which is not publicly available yet.
You can either wait for the next version or write to us requesting early access at contact@sellacious.com.
Please mention your official email and order id of the plan you have purchased for verification as early access is only available to premium members.

Thank You
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
  • +1 (408) 821-8283
  • Email hello@sellacious.com