fbpx
  Wednesday, 10 November 2021
  2 Replies
  2.4K Visits
  Subscribe
Hello:

I know there is an option to Re-index products in the backend. However, in the previous way it is necessary to do it manually. I would like to do it automatically by a cronjob, is this possible? I can see that the action that Build the Index is: /index.php?option=com_sellacious&task=buildIndex, but it seems to need a token. Please help me to create the Cronjob to update the Search Index each certain time (I know how to use Cronjob); but I need your help please.

Thank you in advance Emoticon Smile
2 years ago
·
Hey Adesh,

Yes, it is possible. You can use the CLI command for indexing, same as cache.

sellacious/cli/sellacious_indexer.php

I hope this helps.

Thank You & Stay Safe
Team Sellacious
Hello. I am using the Version 2.0.0Beta3 and I didn't find such file. Instead I found the file: ...public_html/cli/finder_indexer.php, which I executed but it didn't update the products. The results of such execution php finder_indexer.php was the following:

Smart Search INDEXER
============================
Starting Indexer
Setting up Smart Search plugins
Setup 38 items in 0.086 seconds.
* Processed batch 1 in 0.018 seconds.
* Skipping pause, as previous batch had a very low processing time (0.018s < 1s)
* Processed batch 2 in 0.003 seconds.
* Skipping pause, as previous batch had a very low processing time (0.003s < 1s)
* Processed batch 3 in 0.003 seconds.
* Skipping pause, as previous batch had a very low processing time (0.003s < 1s)
* Processed batch 4 in 0.004 seconds.
* Skipping pause, as previous batch had a very low processing time (0.004s < 1s)
* Processed batch 5 in 0.003 seconds.
* Processed batch 6 in 0.003 seconds.
* Processed batch 7 in 0.004 seconds.
* Skipping pause, as previous batch had a very low processing time (0.004s < 1s)
* Processed batch 8 in 0.001 seconds.
* Skipping pause, as previous batch had a very low processing time (0.001s < 1s)
Total Processing Time: 0.125 seconds.
Peak memory usage: 18,874,368 bytes

But I told you before, it didn't update the current search of products.

Please help me in this issue. Also, is there any news about the new update? Thank you very much in advance!!!
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
  • +1 (408) 821-8283
  • Email hello@sellacious.com