I've successfully updated to the latest version 1.6.0 but there are still many issues. Basically, even before I updated, for about a month now I have not been able to update anything, create anything, delete anything in Sellacious. I've tried to change my PHP version from 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 and 7.3 and none of those versions solved the issue. Every website that I have using Sellacious is having the exact same problem and they are all on different hosts. The issue isn't the database, the issue isn't the hosts, the issue is Sellacious. Please tell me how to fix this issue. My clients are very upset.