1. For hide product information, you can hide these info from global configuration->backend display option.
2. Catalogue mode issue is not fixed yet, you can hide add to cart/buy now buttons from global configuration-> frontend display options->button and elements.
3. Can you please explain it little bit more, so that I can understand better.
1. I don't found at backend display option a way to disable these fields - I found many fields but all are disable as default. I tried hide it by code but I didn't found with file call it - could you indicate it?
2. excelente, I did it by plugins config but your suggestion is better;
3. I want to create a form (such as call for price) to input new product. But if I do the item 1, create a product from backend will be clear and simple - Actually there are too informations to fill.