I understand that site owner did a mistake, he uploaded wrong due to file was exported from BETA4 version not including the prices, as per our documentation simply export modify price and qty wherever required or/and add products and import, he did the same.
I am not getting how categories were affected and how seller was untagged? Even marketplace enabled also if the seller assigned to the product should appear as for sale.
Still, some issues found.
1. Inventory Manager is slow.
2. In backend - Setting - Menu Manager - Page is loading with an error. Screenshot attached.
3. User manager is not working
4. After 1.5 update - Emails are delivering to the seller, I checked and added E-mail IDs in email templates, please cross check that is correct and explain to me what are the things are there and all new features in 1.5
5. At the time of placing the order, email is included, if the transaction failed, Notice is appearing "add email ID" screenshot attached.
6. If the transaction is failed, the item should not be removed from the CART, this is reported to you at the beginning only. Item in the cart should not be removed until successful of payment or customer delete it. If you need more information on this call me.
1. Please change the admin and seller passwords and keep with you. I will ask you later.
2. It is our responsibility until we complete the project work as per the agreement. As of my knowledge, one task is pending - that is, Products import at with customer provided CSV file at the time of the agreement. Once we deliver the project, then we can only support them as per premium support policy.
3. Create a document about extra features in 1.5 and how to utilize.
1. Do not remove 22, ZERO price products.
2. Do not disable two-step auth in siteground.
3. Do not share the password with anyone including me.