fbpx
  Thursday, 30 September 2021
  6 Replies
  2.3K Visits
  Subscribe
Hi,

My stripe is still not working correctly. My Stripe connect is setup to allow users from a variety of countries to add their payment systems, but when onboarding through your plugin, it does not allow anyone who isn't in the US.
This means no non-US business can add their details, which happens to be all of the sellers who just tried to add themselves.

Can you please advise on how to fix this?! I have contacted stripe and they assure me it is an incorrect integration causing it, I am not sure what is causing it, but would very much like to resolve it as soon as possible as I had tomorrow earmarked as launch date, but this is holding us up!

See attached photo
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
HI, as i said we are implementing config which will allow the shop to do so.
I will inform you when its done.

Thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi,
We have added a temporary fix for it you can do it by yourself, we will provide a config for it in next version.
pls follow the doc https://www.sellacious.com/learn/plugins/stripe-connect#seller-express-onboarding

Pls test onboarding fresh seller after applying this fix.
Let me know if still facing the issue
Thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi Indresh,
I've made the alterations in the doc, not yet tested, but wondered how one might therefore go about allowing if there is multiple countries required to be allowed? I have some venders from non UK countries as well as some from UK.
2 years ago
·
Hi Indresh, Any news on the above for multiple origin Countries please?
2 years ago
·
Accepted Answer
HI, as i said we are implementing config which will allow the shop to do so.
I will inform you when its done.

Thanks
S R selected the reply #6303 as the answer for this post — 2 years ago
2 years ago
·
Hi, We have started working on this issue on priority basis.

Thanks
2 years ago
·
Hi, issue is fixed and update is send to your email.

Thansk.
  • Page :
There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!
  • +1 (408) 821-8283
  • Email hello@sellacious.com