How to import Geolocations
Learn how to import geolocations to Sellacious. Watch this video to learn more:
- First of all, go to sellacious.com/apps-and-integrations.
- Scroll down to the webpage, click on Buy Now button under World Geolocation Data in Other add-ons section.
- Buy geolocation data for any of the continents you want. Click on Buy Now to purchase and download the geolocation data file.
- After downloading the data file, go to the Sellacious administration panel of your website.
- Go to Settings from the left side of the panel and click on Geolocations from the dropped down menu.
- Click on Import to upload the downloaded geolocation data file.
- You can import data for specific countries by checking them and clicking on Import after selecting them.
- After the successful importing, click on Rebuild Cache to update the geolocation list.
- The new geolocations are ready to use.