How to Add Additional Attributes to Profiles
Learn more about adding additional attributes to the user profiles at the time of registration.
- First of all, you have to install Sellacious-Additional Form Fields plugin from Extensions->Manage->Install from the administrator panel of your Joomla website.
- After the plugin is successfully installed, enable this plugin from Extensions->Plugins.
- Now, go to Sellacious admin panel of your website.
- Click on Additional Attributes->Custom Form Fields and create a form field which you want to add to a user profile.
- Navigate to Categories from the left side of the panel. In this section, you can view and manage all the user and product categories in Sellacious.
- Click on the user category for which you want to add the new registration form fields. For instance, you have to add fields for new client's registration. Hence, click on Client from the Categories drop down menu.
- Now click on the client category which is set as default.
- Go to Additional Fields in Category window. In this tab, you can add the form fields you created. You can add the field for frontend display and backend. After doing the changes, click on the Save button to save the changes.
- Form fields for registration of new clients are set, you can see the changes on the front-end by registering as a new user. In the same way, you can add form fields for a new seller's registration.