- Shipping rule are the rules applied to the products while shipping.
- The shipping rules allows you to create sets of rules and conditions that control how your orders are shipped.
- You can set the shipping rule from the global configuration section. Go to the setting -- Global configuration -- Shipment.
- In global configuration you can set, who can ship your product to the customers at Flat shipment fee, Flat shipping cost etc.
To create a New shipping Rule, Follow Steps:
- Go to the sellacious admin panel.
- For adding shipping rule to your product, Go to Shop.
- Select Shipping rule from the dropped down menu.
- Click on new button.
- Fill the Credentials.
- In Shipping Rule section- Rule Name, Status, Shipment Quotation Method/API text fields are mandatory.
- Click on save button to save the Shipping rule details.
- And the new shipping rule is added.