Written by: Rashi Gupta
Compatibility: Sellacious v2.0.0-Beta1+
You can also add Variants through import method and the steps are:
- Go to the sellacious panel of your website.
- To import, first navigate to import utility on the left side of panel. Then click on importer option
from the dropped down menu.
- In the Sellacious native format, select download with all specifications column and open the
- You can create a new product there and add variants by filling credentials in
- Manufacturer columns are: VARIANT_UNIQUE_ALIAS, VARIANT_TITLE, VARIANT_SKU,
VARIANT_FEATURE_1, VARIANT_FEATURE_2, VARIANT_FEATURE_3, VARIANT_FEATURE_4, VARIANT_FEATURE_5,
VARIANT_CURRENT_STOCK, VARIANT_OVER_STOCK_SALE_LIMIT, VARIANT_RESERVED_STOCK, VARIANT_STOCK_SOLD,
- Fill all needed columns.
- If you want to add variants for the created product then write Product_Title there and add Variant details.
- Download the file in .csv format.
- In the Import utility on the left panel, select importers.
- In the Sellacious native format, select upload csv and upload the downloaded csv file.
- Select options which you want to import in Import configuration.
- Click refresh Cache from left sidebar.
- And your created variants will be added to the products.